Senior Manager - HR at MobiKwik
Views:4384 Applications:1028 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
MobiKwik - Director - Growth Marketing (11-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop the CRM strategy for retention & reactivation to drive & maintain a constant retention rate across all category.
- Drive all marketing automation activities to develop and execute end to end user journeys from onboarding to reactivation.
- Lead app acquisitions via Google and Facebook, and in addition, handle performance marketing agency.
- Handle the communication plan, user retention and marketing automation of 3 white label wallets.
- Work closely with product, UX/design & engineering to enable Growth and Merchant marketing initiatives & drive bottom-line conversion.
- Experience on working with marketing automation engines (Clevertap) & delivery enable platforms (Netcore, Times Internet) and Attribution Analytic tools (Tune, GDC, GA).
- Should have strong analytical skills and data-driven problem-solving approach.
- Should be able to take end to end ownership of projects & team management
- Good understanding of organizational goals and objectives. Should be able to strategize and execute campaigns and link them to the organizational goals
- Should be able to work closely with the product and tech team for new launches or feature requests to improve campaign performance
- Should be good with maintaining relationships with partners and work aggressively to build it better
- Should have 11-13 years of relevant experience
- Preferably from an e-commerce/Fintech.