Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at One Mobikwik System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5010 Applications:936 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
MobiKwik - Director - Banking Alliances (12-15 yrs)
- Manage all existing banking partnerships, with a focus on driving execution of joint initiatives, helping to launch and manage new offerings.
- Manage existing relationships with the acquiring banks, networks providers like VISA, Mastercard, RuPay, etc.
- Acquire and manage new bank partnerships for Mobikwik's core business alonsside it's gateway business i.e Zaakpay.
- Interact with internal teams - finance, operations for payout, settlement and MID related issues.
- Work closely with the product team to make advancements in existing product and release new features.
- Work with acquiring banks for joint offerings to enterprise customers
- Ensure best-in-class, methodical partner management rooted in KPIs.
- Define metrics for monitoring the performance & effectiveness of the existing alliances.
- Leverage industry knowledge to craft thoughtful partnership and product strategies with banks, partnering with various stakeholders (including risk, product, engineering, compliance, legal, and treasury).
- Navigate, in partnership with Product partnerships, banks to execute deals supporting that strategy and help ensure proper execution plan in place.
- Developing of deep understanding of value generated through the alliance and working on programs to accelerate impact.
- Manage end to end relationships and monitoring and driving growth through existing set.
- Preferably candidates with 12-15 Years of overall experience of Merchant Acquiring space either with Payment Aggregators, Banks or Fintech companies.
- The ideal candidate need to have strong relationship across banks, gateways, regulator including NPCI. The candidate should be ideally based out of Mumbai and job might involve some bit of occasional travel to Mobikwik HQ at Gurgaon.