Senior Manager - HR at MobiKwik
Views:12579 Applications:848 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Mobikwik - Associate Director - Payment Gateway Business (7-10 yrs)
Associate Director- Payment Gateway Business
- Designing, creating and owning the P&L for Payment Gateway.
- Product Development : Work with Product and Technology teams to continuously enhance overall product offering
- Continuously looking to establish a strong brand for the organization in every interaction with the industry
- Analyzing the business capabilities of partners for providing them payment acceptance solutions
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities of partnership and alliances with various Key Merchants
- Responsible for identifying the right partners, negotiate & close commercials, select products, liaison with legal, Technology, marketing & operationalize the business.
- Manage internal and external relationships; applying analytics and creativity to decision making, negotiations, and conflict resolution
- Launching timely marketing programs with key merchants
- Managing a team and building metric around the performance.
- Business profile with Amalgamation of Sales, Growth and Product
- Atleast 2 years of experience from Payments background and 7-10 years of overall experience.
About us :
MobiKwik is India's largest independent mobile payments network connecting 107 million users with more than 3 million direct merchants. It enables users to discover retailers (brick-and-mortar stores, e-com websites, m-com apps, billers, telcos) and then start paying them with 1-tap.
MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Shuttl, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, Barista, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino's, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra. The company has raised funding from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, and Cisco Investments.
With MobiKwik, users load money into the wallet once using cash, loyalty points, debit card, credit card, and netbanking to make secure 1-tap payments for online or offline purchases. Most MobiKwik users make 10-12 purchases every month using their wallet balance across diverse use cases such as recharge, bills, food, grocery, travel & cabs, shopping, entertainment, etc. Users can also make bank to bank transfers via UPI to friends and family using MobiKwik. Users today enjoy MobiKwik wallet services on Android, Windows, and iOS mobile applications and on MobiKwik.com.
MobiKwik aspires to be the largest source of digital transactions in India.