Senior Manager - HR at MobiKwik
Views:2313 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Mobikwik - Associate Director- Merchant & Customer Service Operations (8-12 yrs)
Associate Director- Operations
- Manage process excellence team to help in making frictionless and exclusive customer experience end to end.
- Setting up and successfully heading the service team to maximize customer satisfaction and increase revenues and references. Evaluate & Implement best practices to achieve cost reduction & simplification of customer experience.
- Inbound Call centre KPIs include AL, SL, Quality, CSAT, Repeat/ Reopen, AHT, Utilisation, ASA, OBD for all abandon, SOP Improvements, Volume reduction and Escalation Management.
- Constructively handle (or supervise the handling of) all customer complaints. Manage and bring down customer grievances.
- Manage escalations effectively
- Drive strategic planning, staffing, training, managing financial risks, cost centre budgeting and finance
- Manage retention and email team in order to give superior customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for KPI Setting, Matrix, Manpower, IT, Infrastructure, Cost Planning, Cost Optimization, KPI management, KPI Improvement tasks, Reporting and driving Improvements.
- Recruiting through internal and recruitments drives, and training people.
- Manage Social Media Service. This includes queries raised on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Playstore.
- Give recommendations for modification of existing processes based on customer complaints, feedback and analysis of the same.
- Achieve forecasted numbers by following (and if necessary, adjusting) the plan of action.
- Social Media KPIs include FRT, ART, Quality, Repeat/ Reopen, Escalation Management, Troll management and Utilisation.
- Developing and directing Operations management, Trainings, Customer experience, Logistics and social media teams independently through customer-centric approach to optimize service delivery levels PAN India Operations.
- Able to identify patterns and suggest long term solutions in collaboration with the product team.
Merchant Operations :
- Performing analysis and research of card-related data including reporting on dispute trends, losses and decreasing bad debt. Also identifying gaps, working closely with management to mitigate loss and increase chargeback recoveries.
- Reviewing accounts with suspicious transactions in a timely manner. Suspend or activate fraudulent accounts.
- Process assigned chargeback queues within time frames to ensure limited financial risk to the company.
- Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity.
- Addressing seller queries and resolving concerns and issues if any
- Set KRAs, monitored KPIs & ensured accountability at all levels. Maintaining Quality compliance and project management.
- Innovative - Conceptualizing, developing and executing more efficient processes for the Customer Experience, Social Media Platforms, Review mechanisms, positive social presence, technology SOP for the multi departments
- Driving Vendor and Seller success through effective training modules and knowledge tanks. Managing Seller onboarding teams.
- Prepare merchant agreements.