Senior Manager - HR at MobiKwik
Views:1860 Applications:499 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
MobiKwik - Associate Director/Director - Finance - IPO - CA (10-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for all tasks related to monthly, quarterly & annual closure of books of accounts and preparation of financials statements both as per IGAAP and IND AS.
- Responsible for Taxation - Direct and Indirect.
- Responsible for getting Statutory and Internal Audits done.
- Well versed in treatment and application of Accounting Standards and IndAS and conversion of Financial statements from IGAAP to IND AS.
- Experience as part of an IPO team or as person responsible for quarterly financials of listed company is a key requirement.
- Management of Internal and External Stakeholders. Regular interaction with Govt Authorities, Consultants, Bankers etc.
- Responsible for all finance processes ensuing proper and robust financial control.
- CA with 10 to 15 years of post-qualification experience.
- Experience in technology Startups, NBFCs, Banks, Insurance companies highly desirable
- Strong written/verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent MS office skills and comfortable with digital reports and digital processes
- Ability to mentor and motivate team of 15+ people