Senior Manager - HR at MobiKwik
Views:1369 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Mobikwik - Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition - Technology Domain (5-7 yrs)
About Mobikwik :
MobiKwik is India's largest independent mobile payments network connecting 107 million users with more than 3 million direct merchants. It enables users to discover retailers (brick-and-mortar stores, e-com websites, m-com apps, billers, telcos) and then start paying them with 1-tap.
MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Shuttl, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, Barista, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino's, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra. The company has raised close to $30 million in funding till now from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, and Cisco Investments.
With MobiKwik, users load money into the wallet once using cash, loyalty points, debit card, credit card, and netbanking to make secure 1-tap payments for online or offline purchases. Most MobiKwik users make 10-12 purchases every month using their wallet balance across diverse use cases such as recharge, bills, food, grocery, travel & cabs, shopping, entertainment, etc. Users can also make bank to bank transfers via UPI to friends and family using MobiKwik. Users today enjoy MobiKwik wallet services on Android, Windows, and iOS mobile applications and on MobiKwik.com.
About the role :
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our Talent Acquisition team. You will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring MobiKwik's most important asset - its people!
What will you do as a part of the team?
- Should have strong communication and organizational skills in addition to being detail-oriented. While the ability to work independently is important, many duties require that an HR Analyst works with others in a team environment.
- To understand the in house requirement and source relevant candidates for the assigned roles. Identifying the right ability-job fit as per the requirement
- Efficiently use online tools and other methods to regularly add to the existing talent base and build pipeline. Create a pool of candidate data from different job portals
- Assess applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Scheduling interviews, briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates. Keen to work on Recruitment portals, LinkedIn sourcing and other tools etc.
Here's what we are looking for :
- 5+ years of experience in technical hiring.
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- You have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough
To know more about what's happening at Mobikwik, here's the link to our Annual Report FY'19