Senior Manager - HR at MobiKwik
Views:11981 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mobikwik - Assistant Manager/Manager - Alliances - Digital Marketing (4-7 yrs)
- Plan, coordinate, and manage marketing activities to achieve company objectives around transactions, GMV & market share
- Identify, formulate and execute the marketing strategy
- Plan and create monthly/annual ROI based budget and deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget and develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales a department that detail the years' activity to meet agreed with company objectives
- Negotiate and finalize all strategic deals with new & existing partners
- Source, negotiate with and manage all vendor relationships
- Structure, create, negotiate and execute on various marketing partnerships including barters, offers etc
- Work cross-functionally to execute business objectives and enhance member acquisition efforts
- Track and measure ROI and analyze the impact of marketing efforts. Monitor and measure results from promotional campaigns.
- Report on conversions and track results by program
- Conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products and services
- Tailor marketing efforts based on project and geography requirements as well as analysis, research, requirements and target groups
- Develop and manage promotional campaigns
- Analyze and optimize creative/design efforts
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge
- Achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for product lines
- Identify strategic partners
- Formulate and analyze various structures and create the business case for approval
- Track effectiveness and tweak programs as required
- Develop, implement and manage the marketing strategy both from a business and technical perspective
- Initiate and manage discussions with partners and sponsors
- Identify the right advertising channels
- Manage special ad-hoc project requests
- Develop relationships with partners and negotiate pricing and contract terms
- Select and target the right properties for marketing efforts
- MobiKwik is India's largest independent mobile payments network connecting 107 million users with more than 3 million direct merchants. It enables users to discover retailers (brick-and-mortar stores, e-com websites, m-com apps, billers, telcos) and then start paying them with 1-tap.
- MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Shuttl, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, Barista, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino's, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra. The company has raised close to $30 million in funding till now from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, and Cisco Investments.
- With MobiKwik, users load money into the wallet once using cash, loyalty points, debit card, credit card, and netbanking to make secure 1-tap payments for online or offline purchases. Most MobiKwik users make 10-12 purchases every month using their wallet balance across diverse use cases such as recharge, bills, food, grocery, travel & cabs, shopping, entertainment, etc. Users can also make bank to bank transfers via UPI to friends and family using MobiKwik. Users today enjoy MobiKwik wallet services on Android, Windows, and iOS mobile applications and on MobiKwik.com.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.