Talent Acquisition Specialist at Mobikwik
Views:333 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
MobiKwik - Assistant Manager - Corporate Banking (8-14 yrs)
- Assessing the Working Capital requirements for the business and liase with different banks for raising credit limits.
- Evaluating Cash Flows for the company and look out for different avenues for effective management of Cash Flows.
- Partnering with Banks/NBFC's for all commercial and business discussions.
- Evaluating the current product flows and working towards cash flow optimisations.
- Evaluating different business proposals and negotiating with Banks/Partners for Commercials.
- Keeping control on the treasury part of the business and evaluating options for investment of funds.
- CA with 2-3 years with prior experience of handling Corporate Banking.
- Strong understanding of Financial Statements, Cash Management and Treasury.
- Excellent Communication, Analytical, Presentation and MS office skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and positive attitude.
- Candidate with a similar role in Fintech Startups, NBFCs, Banks, Insurance & technology startups highly desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.