Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at One Mobikwik System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1696 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MobiKwik - AD - Consumer Operations (10-15 yrs)
We are a Fintech company one of the largest mobile wallets and one of the largest Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) players in India. We are focused towards empowering 101M+ users with Financial Independence. Founded in 2009 by Bipin Preet Singh and Upasana Taku, we commenced operations as a mobile wallet to make digital payments convenient for our users. Our use cases have since expanded to include bill payments, ecommerce shopping, food delivery, petrol pumps, large retail chains, pharmacies, kirana stores, etc. Our platform also enables peer-to-peer payments via unified payment interface (UPI), MobiKwik Wallet as well as MobiKwik Wallet to bank payments. Over the years we have amassed over 101 million Registered Users and more than 3 million ecommerce, physical retail and biller partners.
In May 2019, we launched MobiKwik Zip, our flagship BNPL product, with a focus on the Indian middle-class population to enable them to make payments for daily life use cases. MobiKwik Zip is focused on providing this unserved Indian population their first experience of credit. We are a technology-first company leveraging big data analytics and deep data science (including machine learning) to continuously delight users and merchants on our platform. Our mission is to build a world class payments and credit product for Bharat!
Consumer Operations :
The individual will play an integral role in the Company's long-term success by strategically positioning the contact centres to provide exceptional customer service and will develop the strategies to manage internal supervisory staff, in-house and third party agents, and technical resources to peak performance. Additionally, will lead the charge in defining, reaching and exceeding service level KPI's.
- Direct the day-to-day achievement of service and quality goals in Consumer Operations department consisting of a 150+-seat in-house contact centre.
- Use ACD system data and other tools to forecast contact volumes and identify trends to develop and implement staffing requirements.
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Senior Management to develop and execute contact centre retention and programs that ensure overall contact centre goals are met or exceeded.
- Develop and execute incentive programs that motivate agents to peak performance.
- Accountability for driving and measuring outstanding customer service for the Company's platform. Direct development and execution of consumer satisfaction surveys and analysis.
- Coach and manage the Operations Manager in all aspects of agent personnel management, including quality, hiring, firing and headcount control.
- Own relationship, training and proprietary tools functionality for outsourced contact centre. Manage the outsourcer to meet/exceed service, quality and goals. Define appropriate tools and KPIs to measure goals.
- Direct the activities of the Technical Support Supervisor to ensure CRM and ACD systems and other customer service tools are functioning for optimal agent use.
- Develop and manage troubleshooting processes and procedures. Define, implement and manage the other appropriate processes and procedures across the department that drive efficient and highly satisfactory service.
- Act as the Customer Advocate in the Company; Develop and publish - voice of customer- reporting to drive customer insights throughout company.
- Effectively work and communicate with all levels of the company to gain cooperation, build partnerships and drive effective cross-functional teamwork.
Requirements / Skills :
- 10 - 15 years of contact centre experience, with at least 5 years in a supervisory/managerial capacity.
- At least 2 years experience in Operations Management of an in-house call centre, including the use of various work force management (WFM) tools/applications.
- At least 2 years of hands-on-management of an outsourced call centre team.
- Verifiable success in leading and managing in-bound contact centre(s) with combined service and sales objectives.
- Must be proficient in Excel and able to analyze and synthesize customer service and sales related data into cogent reporting and strategic insights.
- SalesForce and/or Five9 experience, a plus.
- A demonstrated track record in driving - continuous improvement- processes.
- Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills.
- Must be flexible and collaborative.
- Proven leadership and coaching skills.
- This is a - hands-on management position.
- Team player.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.