MMTC-PAMP - Senior Manager - Human Resources (10-15 yrs)
Role : Senior Manager - HR
Department : HR
Proposed Reporting Manager : Head - HR
About MMTC-PAMP :
Based in Switzerland and with operations in 12 countries, MKS PAMP Group is the worlds leading precious metals player. The Group owns PAMP refinery, a global brand name that is universally acknowledged as one of the most technologically advanced refiner of precious metals and one of only three refineries in the world to hold Referee status from LBMA (London Bullion Market Association) and LPPM (London Platinum and Palladium Market).
The Group has been delivering refined gold and silver and its minted products since 2000, and expanded its India footprint by setting a state of art manufacturing facility for precious metals in collaboration with their minority partner, MMTC. The facility is the most modern of its kind in the world and in a short span, MMTC-PAMP has established itself as the industry leader in India and a respected name overseas for its attention to quality and delivering consistently products that are on par with, if not superior to imported products.
The refinery has already achieved several global accreditation landmarks, all of which are Firsts for any refinery in India. We are India's only LBMA accredited Good Delivery refiner, the only refiner with an SA8000:2008 accreditation, winner of industry awards for Best Refinery for several years. Our unique access to global leadership and Swiss technology, complimented by our in-depth understanding of the local consumer market, has enabled us create a world class product range. We are now embarking on a journey of becoming a great place to work and are looking to create a strong, able HR team for this purpose.
Where do you start?
Senior Manager - HR to Head of HR
What story will you write :
- You will help company attract the right talent
- You will run the Performance and Rewards process for the entire organization
- You will be an employee champion, knowing more about employees and their teams than most insiders and working on such insights to further build engagement levels
- You will ensure that the company is compliant with all labor and industrial laws
- You will re-design and manage the execution of people policies and HRMS
- You will lead effective delivery of facilities and administrative services across the organization
-You will work in Manufacturing Plant .
What will you think about?
- How can I help each employee, team and the organization in managing their performance, so that they get more effective over time
- How can I build greater engagement levels by catering to the tacit and latent needs of all employees
- How do I minimize the risk around employee separation especially in case of involuntary exits
- How do I minimize costs yet increase delivery effectiveness through the administrative services
Why is this exciting to you?
- You thrive on working with employees and helping them develop their performance levels
- You like to roll up your sleeves and work on the ground
What is your A game?
- You understand the levers of performance and rewards management and enjoy applying this knowledge for performance enhancement of individuals and teams
- You understand the science and mechanics behind employee engagement and have applied this knowledge to enhance the engagement levels of your previous employers
- You think practically but execute with empathy
Where have you been?
- You have studied in the top ranking, graduate and post-graduate schools in India or abroad and have aced your grades
- You have worked for at least, 8 years, in manufacturing units and interacted with all types of employees
- You are equally comfortable working in unstructured environments, while you work on creating better structure in them
Where will you stay?
- You will be working in the manufacturing facility of our organization, which is 30 kms from Gurgaon city
What does compensation look like?
- You will be compensated in line with company's pay structure and industry benchmark.