HR at MMTC Pamp India Pvt. Ltd
Views:694 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
MMTC-PAMP - Pricing Controller - Commodity/Hedging/Derivatives Domain - Treasury Vertical (2-7 yrs)
JOB SPECIFICATION :
Role : Pricing Controller
Department : Treasury
Reports to : Head-Treasury
Key Responsibility - Control of Pricing :
- Ensure all pricing done within pricing DOA As per agreed Premium / Discount
- Ensure all metal sold across all segments (Consumer, Industrial, Scrap etc) is covered back to back by the dealing team
- Gatekeeper between Dealing and Consumer teams
- Monitoring all pricing done on time as per agreed pricing terms
- Update and ensuring accuracy of Pricing data in Internal pricing systems
- Monitoring pricing as per Customer Schemes
- Updating of schemes in the system
- Issuing of credit notes for incentive schemes
- Prepare MIS related to deal pricing
- Automation of the pricing process as the business scales up
- Strong compliance management abilities to effectively achieve 100% compliance score
- To Achieve and advise various stakeholders on best practices in pricing.
- Zero Error / Loss in the pricing process
- Ability to find ways to improve the process and achieve Zero basis mismatch in pricing
- Subject matter expertise in Commodity / FX / Derivatives pricing and understanding the drivers for pricing and regulations governing the same
- Sound Business Financial and Numerical expertise
- Ensure cost optimization through efficient pricing and automation
- Good at working with multiple stake holders and highest level of ethics and integrity.
- Ability to work collaboratively across geographies and teams to drive customer and stakeholder satisfaction
Personal characteristics :
- Unquestionable work ethics and integrity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, Personal drive & energy
- Articulate, dynamic, energetic and delivery focused
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure
- Ability to resist pressure from stakeholders and not deviate from SOPs/ regulations/ best practices
Ideal experience :
- Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance with 2-3 years experience in Derivative operations / commodity back office/ Brokerage firms
- Finance Graduate with 5-7 years relevant experience in commodity pricing / hedging / Derivatives
- Strong understanding of commodity / derivatives / FX pricing
- Market research orientation to analyse the drivers of the business and commodity/ FX pricing
Location - Delhi/NCR
Compensation and Joining - As per industry standards, Immediate
About MKS PAMP Group :
The MKS PAMP GROUP is an industrial and trading services group specializing in all aspects of the precious metals business. This family company was established over 60 years ago and is now an innovative global business serving precious metals producers, users and traders worldwide.
This leading integrated precious metal group comprises five major brands. The portfolio consists of an industrial arm with 2 refineries (PAMP & MMTC-PAMP), a trading arm (MKS (Switzerland) SA), a bullion distributor (MTB) and an online retailer (GOLDAVENUE), employing over 700 people. The group has a local presence in key precious metal markets, through 2 refineries and mints, having 14 offices in 11 countries and 5 continents.
The group also prides itself on its excellence in corporate and social responsibility, its leading role in developing an ethical and transparent value chain and constant innovation in its products and services.
The MKS PAMP GROUP offers a comprehensive range of best-in-class precious metals products to accommodate every segment of the market, with emphasis on investment, jewelry and industrial sectors.
- Cast Bars
- Minted Ingots
- Bullion Coins
- Industrial Products
It offers its global clientele the most comprehensive service solutions available, from mine financing to refining, fabrication, physical and financial trading, through to complete transport and storage options
- Vaulting & Storage
- Treasury Services
- Mine Financing
The MKS PAMP GROUP serves precious metals producers, users and traders worldwide. Their clients include:
- Mining and royalties companies
- Central banks
- Retail & commercial banks
- Government mints & postal authorities
- Jewellery & watch manufacturers, and wholesalers
- Asset managers
- Bullion retailers
Vision & Mission :
MKS PAMP GROUP 's vision is to be the indispensable global partner in precious metals products and services. Their mission is to provide a distinct yet comprehensive range of best-in-class precious metals products and services that enable value-creation for their partners by leveraging their undisputed technical expertise as well their global infrastructure.
ABOUT MMTC-PAMP INDIA LTD :
Established in 2008, MMTC-PAMP India is among the world's most advanced gold and silver refining and minting facilities. The company is set up as a joint venture between India's MMTC (a Government of India Undertaking) and Switzerland's PAMP SA (the world's leading bullion brand), part of the MKS PAMP GROUP. PAMP is one of only three refineries in the world accredited as a Good Delivery Referee by both the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) and London Platinum & Palladium Market (LPPM). MMTC-PAMP India is the country's first and only gold and silver refinery accredited as Good Delivery by the LBMA.
With an installed capacity to refine per annum 300 tons of gold and 600 tons of silver, and mint 2.5 million pieces in gold and/or silver, India is now home to the world's most modern precious metals refining and manufacturing plant, equipped with state-of-the-art technology throughout and with the most advanced environmental infrastructure and safeguards that meet the most stringent regulatory standards. It commenced full-scale commercial refining operations in March 2012.
Offering a wide range of products that are on par with, or better than, products from any foreign manufacturer, MMTC-PAMP India provides Indian and International consumers with the finest quality products, created with complete transparency and assurance. Today's market shows a clear preference for the MMTC-PAMP India range, the quality of which is becoming a de-facto benchmark for the Indian market.
Their core philosophy of creating world class products in a world class way reflects in the quality of their precious metals and the trust of customers and partners: Their gold is accepted across global commodity exchanges and central banks.
Vision is to become infra and backbone for precious metals- gold in India and build an entire ecosystem around it. The premise is about doing the right thing with strong focus on ethics and integrity.
Products and Services :
Refining Services :
MMTC-PAMP has the largest BIS-certified refinery for gold and silver in India. They process two distinct types of metal-bearing material; ore from their mining partners, and scrap material from the jewellery Industry. Their modern facilities have the technology to refine gold and silver up to '999.9+- (four nine plus) purity to meet the highest technical and quality requirements across the globe.
Digital Gold :
They have created one of the world's first gold accounts that can be accessed digitally. This feature allows them to serve an emerging digitally oriented consumer market while also bringing in material transparency into gold transactions. In keeping with India's transition to a digital economy, they have designed a range of digital plans for the Indian consumer. Currently, they have digital products with Paytm, Google, PhonePe for retail customers across businesses.
Retail Outlets :
MMTC-PAMP has undertaken an ambitious initiative to empower gold consumers across the country through the creation of a nation-wide network of retail outlets, a one-stop solution for all thing's gold. Currently, they have 12 retail outlets/verification centers for consumers to get their jewellery melted, assessed and accredited. Consumers can get credit or physical gold in exchange.
MMTC-PAMP recently established a separate business vertical focused on providing products and solutions for Industrial customers of precious metals. These will be developed in close collaboration with the customer and will mainly be silver-based, with some platinum and palladium-based offerings.
Master Alloys :
Traditionally, Jewellery is manufactured by casting in an open/closed (Inert) system or by handcrafted using strips or rods. In the above operations, 24 karat Gold is converted to lower karatage i.e. 22K, 18K, 14K, 10K & 9K by adding elements such as silver, copper, zinc and other metals for deoxidizing and grain refining. MMTC-PAMP offers a variety of superior quality master alloy to the above individual metal additions. These alloys, when added to gold, meet the specific need of all jewellery casting as well as handcrafted applications such as karat, color, and working properties. A fundamental foundation is their precious metal refining and analytical testing capabilities to produce and certify gold and silver of 9999.9 fineness.
IT Solutions :
As the company has strategically build up India's gold infrastructure, their world class IT Solutions Division based out of Bangalore plays a key role in their global success. Their technology team, comprising a set of highly skilled engineers, generate bespoke solutions for the global precious metals industry. As one of the best - in-class technology teams in the country, their technology innovators comfortably wear multiple hats from business consultants, technical architects to solution managers, and consistently deliver market leading bespoke trading, retail, laboratory solutions for a global client's base.
For more company/ products information please visit: https://www.mmtcpamp.com/products-services/bullion