Associate Consultant CRD at HuQuo
Views:565 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
ML Operational Role - KPO (3-6 yrs)
EXL provides consulting and analytics support to fortune 500 companies across multiple industry domains. For this role, you will be supporting the data science team of a leading US Media firm. While working on Google Cloud Platform (GCP), you are expected to develop ML pipeline solutions using TFX & Kubeflow. Some of your responsibilities include -
- Design & build data pipelines and production level ML infrastructure, using tools such as TFX, Kubernetes, Kubeflow Pipelines, TensorFlow
- Work with data engineering teams to iterate upon the pipelines that feed the data science models
- Deploy ML models under the constraints of scalability, correctness and maintainability.
- Work with large big data sources, focusing on efficient data creation and feature engineering
- Drive work on creating a state of the art codebase and machine learning lifecycle infrastructure
- Contribute to the team through mentorship, technical methods, improvements in how we work
- Develop and maintain Build, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Integration systems.
- Continually improve CI/CD tools, processes and procedures.