HR Recruiter at Mittal Brothers Pvt Ltd
Views:257 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Mittal Brothers - Assistant Manager - Human Resource (5-7 yrs)
- Understanding the requirements, selection process and identify profile of the potential candidates who can fulfill the job criteria.
- Capture employee relations issue / employee grievances and work towards providing resolutions
- Identifies the critical success factors from an HR & IR perspective and formulates the strategy
- Monitor& track productivity levels across the organizations
- Assist and support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues.
- Collaborates with other managers to plan, direct, and coordinate programs and projects.
- Conducts or assists with performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
- Assist with recruitment and record maintenance for payroll processing as well as provide clerical support to all employees.
- Responsible to keep the wage cost within the budgeted guidelines keeping the revenue in consideration.
- Responsible to follow up on probation, confirmation, etc., and complete the documentation for the same, to be handed over to employees on the due date
- Responsible to compile statistics, reports, survey and other MIS reports daily or monthly
- Responsible to consider and maintain applications for leave requests.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from management to accomplish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well aware Computer literate with good command over Microsoft office.
- MBA or Post Graduate in Personnel / Human Resources Management with first class
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience of Experience in the field of HR
- Should be Immediate Joiners