Director - Human Resources at Mitron TV
Views:865 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Mitron - Manager - Social Media (3-5 yrs)
About Us :
- Founded in 2020 by Shivank Agarwal and Anish Khandelwal, Mitron is a short-form social entertainment app that allows users to create entertaining, educative, and engaging content. In the era of the modern smartphone, technology seems like an artificial constraint for self-expression and creativity. Our aim is to empower the creators to produce expressive content, build large audience communities, and help them create engagement in a way that technology just disappears seamlessly in the background.
- The company has recorded 35 Mn+ downloads in a span of few weeks since launch with almost 9 Bn+ video views per month. With 5M+ daily active users and 17M+ monthly active users, if you are looking for an opportunity to work and build something to scale to billions (audience, network, videos, comments, chat) we have the challenge awaiting you.
We are looking for a creative and passionate Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our social presence and further the brand.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Ideate and take ownership of social media content
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Stay up to date with latest trends in popular culture.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, user, and product goals.
- Should be adept in using social media marketing tools.
- Ensure that a healthy community is built on social media.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience handling social media of similar brands.
- Should be a people's person and a great conversationalist.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and other social media best practices.
Perks and Benefits
- Join the next Unicorn
- Flat Structure
- Rapid Growth
- Fun working environment
- Work from home
- Excellent salary and Employee benefits
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.