HR at Mirae Asset Capital Markets
Views:148 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Mirae Asset - Social Media Manager (5-7 yrs)
Mirae Asset - Urgent Looking for Social Media Manager (Manager/ Sr. Manager - Marketing)
Job Description and Specification :
Role and Responsibilities :
- Ensure the successful end-to-end execution of social media campaigns.
- Develop, test and measure effectiveness of different social media strategies/campaigns across channels to align with business goals.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Quora Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Drive ideation and innovation on social voice, storytelling, and content to bring the brand's multiple products to life.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news) and adapt content for different channels.
- Monitor, analyze, report, and optimize the performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook insights etc.
- Suggest and implement new strategies to develop brand awareness, including promotions.
- Identify relevant social media trends and translate into unique and ownable concepts for the brand.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Monitor, compile reports and offer strategies for - Audience Growth, Audience Profile, Audience Engagement, Content Reach, Engagement by Content Type, Leads, Response Rate and Quality and Negative Feedback
- Collaborate with the stakeholders across teams to ensure timely delivery of collateral
- Liaising with various stakeholders within the organization to ensure accurate information of the programs is being communicated
- Suggest visual elements to explain how content can be communicated graphically
- Ensure all-around consistency according to brand guidelines of various schools (style, fonts, image suggestions and tone)
- Have a good understanding of the current algorithms of popular social networks.
- The desired candidate must possess a demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a high-pressure problem-solving environment.
- Experience working with global Brands and a proven record of generating leads/sales through social media channels (organically) is a plus.
- Proven project management skills.
- Demonstrated passion for social media marketing. You must be a social media evangelist who loves tapping into popular culture. News junkies will be sought and appreciated.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Proactively using multiple sources, internal and external to gather information required to complete marketing collateral
- Good time management skills, including prioritization, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Experience in blog posts, infographic, video script and social content
- Good writing and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills)
Qualifications and Education Requirement :
- Graduate / Postgraduate in any stream with above required skills
Work Experience :
- 5+ years of proven and relevant experience in an Agency/Brand having worked on creating some scintillating online
presence for products and in building communities.