HR at Mirae Asset Capital Markets (I) Pvt Ltd.
Views:422 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Mirae Asset - AVP/Senior Manager - Legal & Compliance - LLB (10-11 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities
- Assistance in handling Corporate Legal activities.
- Drafting, reviews of documents, agreement, etc. under applicable Corporate Laws.
- Assistance in building and developing standardized Legal practices in the Company.
- Creation / reviewing / standardizing Legal documentation for various products of the Company.
- Drafting notice, agenda, minutes of Board, Committees, Shareholders, etc.
- MCA Submissions - End-to-end.
- Tracking, implementing requirements of Companies Act, Secretarial Standards, CSR requirements and other applicable laws.
- Assistance in handling overall Corporate Secretarial function.
- Handling Prohibition of Insider Trading compliance, Anti-money laundering / KYC compliance.
- Experience in assisting in Institutional Equities/ Research/ Investment Banking/ AIF/ Investments Compliance activities is an added advantage.
- Assistance in handling activities at the entity level including as part of Compliance, Legal & Secretarial functions on an ongoing basis as well as for products, activities to be started newly from time to time.
- Assistance in coordinating for Internal Audit activities.
- 10 years of experience in legal secretarial and compliance activities.
- Bachelor or above
- LLB / LLB Gen. qualification is important and Company Secretary qualification is preferable
- High command of English compulsory
- Working Tool
- Understanding and experience of using MS Office.
- Ability to use systems related to Prohibition of Insider Trading, etc.