Senior Manager People Operations at Humain Health (Mirable Health Services Pvt. Ltd)
Views:4560 Applications:430 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Mirable Health Services - Vice President - Business Operations (12-21 yrs)
About Humain Health:
Humain Health, India's first artificial intelligence-powered laboratory chain, is on a mission to be the most humane provider of healthcare.
Humain = Human + AI
By bringing together leading medical expertise and cutting-edge technology, Humain is ushering in multidisciplinary convergence, patient centricity and superior results to revolutionize diagnostics.
We are the first tech company in the world which has taken up the challenge to provide a facelift to the diagnostic industry by becoming a solution provider and an operator. We believe that there is only one source of truth in healthcare and it is the diagnostic test data.
At Mirable & SigTuple, we are leveraging the power of frontier technologies like AI to bring accessibility, affordability, accuracy as well as much needed transparency in the healthcare. We are a very diverse team of engineers, doctors, regulatory experts, data scientists, designers etc. who are working together to make a difference in healthcare.
About the role
We are looking for a seasoned leader for the position of VP, Business Operations to manage the overall operations of Mirable Health.
1. Work with the leadership team to plan for the new centres/projects.
2. Planning, budgeting and forecasting for new projects/ Humain Health centres.
3. Work with other departments/vendors to get the Humain Health centres operationalized in different parts of the country.
4. Ensure fulfilment of all the regulatory and compliance requirements for all the premises by liasioning with internal and external teams.
5. Create, Track and report KPI's for various projects.
1. Work with head of the lab operations to manage the operations of every Humain Health centre.
2. Create, Track and report KPI's for managing the operations of every centre.
3. Operations of center include managing the security, customer experience/customer care, lab operations, logistics, medical operations and inventory required to run the Humain Health centre.
4. Evaluate the right kind of software/technology to bring efficiency into the operations.
5. Create, review and democratize different SOP (standard operating procedures/protocol) to manage the functioning of various departments/sub-departments under operations.
6. Support internal and external audit to ensure high-quality standards and compliance with the regulatory requirements.
Finance and Inventory :
1. Budgeting, forecasting and monitoring of the inventory and the financial requirements around it.
2. Reporting various KPI's on the inventory and operational finance for the CEO/COO.
3. Support internal and external audit of inventory and operational finance.
1. Provide inputs and requirements to the technology team to automated various processes as well as improvements in the existing system.
2. Support the UAT testing for the software before releasing into production.
3. Support upgrades and related tasks.
1. Pro-active monitoring of standards in every aspect of the operations to maintain brand integrity and to strengthen the brand.
2. Stay honest and punctual on the commitments around TAT (turn around time), Quality, Customer Service etc. to internal and external stakeholders.
3. Work with the marketing team to support various campaigns to scale up the business.
1. Work with the Talent Acquisition team to hiring top talent to manage the operations.
2. Collaborate with the people operations team to bring in relevant perks to attract and retain talent and performers.
Experience, skills required and personal characteristics -
1. At least 12 years of experience in running operations along with good exposure on finances.
2. Educational qualification - B.E/M.Tech/MBA from reputed colleges.
3. Managed operations in business with revenues of more than 100 Cr.
4. Good experience in creating and tracking SOP's.
5. Experience in creating and tracking KPI's to assess the health of the operations.
6. Understanding of brand integrity.
7. A high degree of ethics in running a business.
8. A go-getter who loves operations and associated challenges.
9. Great exposure on conflict management while working with cross-functional teams.
10. Experience with Manufacturing, Diagnostics will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.