Senior Manager People Operations at Humain Health (Mirable Health Services Pvt. Ltd)
Views:4051 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Mirable Health Services - Manager - Inventory Management (5-8 yrs)
Manager- Inventory Management
We promise :
- Work on some of the toughest and most exciting problems in the micro delivery space.
- The role will involve a mix of product & process driven problem solving and would need the individual to focus on providing sustainable solutions.
- The role would be responsible for end to end solution development and on ground roll-out for the inventory management process
- Co-ordinating with Lab/center stores across the country in handling the inventory, indent & fulfillment process
- Tracking the Indents raised by various stakeholders, ensuring the fulfillment as per the protocol
- Managing age of inventory and keeping it to the required level at every store
- Working in Tandem with the data team to find out moving and non-moving inventory, rotate inventory within stores
- Reducing inventory level stores (inventory to purchase ratio)
- Reducing return % from lab/center stores
- Ensuring there is no leakage due to expiry of products
- Evaluating suppliers for each category and maintain supplier relationship
- Own the responsibility of every item and the process of handling new products addition to the stores
- Co-ordinate with every lab/center team for month closure process and carry out random audits to verify the data
- Being proactive with the ability to see through the concerns and addressing them at the earliest
- Forecasting & planning for every lab/center level and setting up the system/processes
- Maintaining the product master data- Working with the product master team to reduce master errors
Minimum Years of experience: 5-7 years
- Prior experience in Warehouse + Inventory Storage + Logistics will be a plus
- Individual needs to be proficient in structuring, problem solving, product first thinking and execution as the role will be an amalgamation of all these capabilities.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity.
- Adopt industry best practices and create playbooks for new initiatives/city launches.
- Experience in setting in new processes from scratch - especially in warehouse Operations
- Analytical Thinking & strong excel skills and Strong people management skills
- Good understanding of forecasting techniques.
- Work experience with startups in the retail segment would be preferred
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have good interpersonal Skills
- Candidate should have good technical skills (Comfortable working on Excel and Inventory software are an added advantage)
- Candidate should be process oriented
- Street smart with good decision-making abilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.