MiQ Digital - Program Manager (10-12 yrs)
We're MiQ, a global programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, so you will be too. No matter the role or the location, we're all united in the vision to lead the programmatic industry and make it better.
As a Program Manager, you'll have the chance to:
- Device, plan and execute on Program Management frameworks contextual to the business objectives / initiatives that MiQ is coming up with.
- Tailor generic Program Management frameworks to needs of MiQ initiatives and establish the right methods of working as each business initiative might need a different approach of execution.
- Program Management for business objectives working closely with for high performance technology teams who follow agile methodologies.
- Design metrics / goals and right measurements for showcasing the progress and variances of meeting the goals.
- Have the ability to identify and call out risks / issues and design the mitigation approaches and alternate solutions. Have the corrective measures in place.
- Own and drive continuous improvements and health checks in the program delivery (milestone based or lifecycle based and implement the course corrections and readjustments as needed)
- Tracking change control procedures
- Capacity planning, managing and utilizing resources across projects
- Escalating when there are no time bound resolution to issues with alternate approaches
- Strong exposure in collecting improvement metrics, monitoring metrics and status metrics.
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years' experience in developing products and at least 3 years of Business Program Management working with High Performing Teams having inter Dependencies
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is a must
- Experience of having been able to execute at least 2 annual business objectives for an organization or a vertical in concurrently.
- Skilled in Agile Project / Program Management, scheduling and risk management in delivery of releases/initiatives.
- Prior experience of having worked in a Product Delivery will be helpful.
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Prior experience with Microservices based architectures is a plus.
- Leadership skills to drive and make high performance teams deliver on a common business objective.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills that is used in Data driven analysis and decision making and strong communication, influence, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate smoothly across multiple functions spread across multiple geographies and great attention to detail.
- Ability to call out the risk and issues on time and address them with teams or via the escalation mechanism put in place.
- Experience working on JIRA
We've highlighted some key skills, experience and requirements for this role. But please don't worry if you don't meet every single one. Our talent team strives to find the best people. They might see something in your background that's a fit for this role, or another opportunity at MiQ.
If you have a passion for the role, please still apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.