HR Manager at Minimalist
Views:466 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Minimalist - Brand Manager - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (5-12 yrs)
This position is responsible for building our brand and raising brand awareness. You'll work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.
1. Manage all consumer communications across all channels including social media, YT, TV, Print, etc.
2. Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives including agencies. While a large part of content creation will be done in-house, though some brand ads and other similar video production can be handled through agencies.
3. Setup in-house studio and create in-house content creation capabilities.
4. Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights. Shape and communicate our vision and mission.
5. Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
6. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
7. Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors' activities.
8. Align the company around the brand's direction, choices, and tactics.
1. You will help in building a brand that stands for efficacy and transparency and changes how the products are currently sold in India & Globally.
2. You will build relationships with Agencies and plan big-budget brand campaigns.
Knowledge and Experience:
1. MBA (preferably from premier institutes)
2. Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar capacity with proven track records
3. Excellent reading, writing, and verbal proficiency in the English language
Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint