HR at Mindtickle
Views:146 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
MindTickle - Solutions Consultant (0-2 yrs)
The Solutions Consultant will assist our Pre-Sales team in achieving quarterly revenue and bookings targets. You will become an expert in our technology & industry, and develop a deep understanding of how mindtickle is being used by current customers and how it can drive value for future customers.
- You thrive in a small team where you can make a big impact.
- The techno-functional skill set would require working with mindtickle Partners and Platform.
- As a member of the solution consulting team, you want to take the initiative and solve big problems.
- You are an exceptional communicator, both written and verbal.
- You are a highly motivated, self-directed team player.
- Build custom demonstrations of mindtickle's product(s).
- Generating product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s).
- Provide technology-related support & guidance during the purchase & implementation process to internal and external stakeholders.
- Staying current on our product roadmap, to a level required for demos and trials.
- Responding to RFI/RFP documents.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between mindtickle, and its competitors.
- Communicating internally to the Product, Customer Success, and Marketing, Cloud Ops, and Technical Support.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by our product including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security, etc.
- Capture insights from existing clients through Win-Loss analysis that can be used to establish best practices for future sales processes and deployments.
- 0-2 years of experience in a pre-sales or consulting role.
- Understanding/experience with enterprise software and/or SaaS solutions.
- Documented experience of giving customer presentations/demonstrations.
- Understanding of Ms-office.
- Ability to interact with executives.
- General knowledge of APIs and Integrations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.