HR at Mindtickle
Views:157 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
MindTickle - Senior Product Manager - Analytics (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, Analytics to direct product development and ensure a high return on investment (ROI.) You'll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you're also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won't work, we'd like to meet you.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Manage & be the product owner of a product stream of mindtickle's Platform.
- Understand Product & GTM strategy, market direction, competitive landscape and customer needs to build the Product Roadmap.
- Understand user behavior, discover customer problems and requirements, prioritize them & translate them into user stories.
- Understand complexities associated with scale and work closely with design & engineering to solve these challenges.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, program management, and QA closely to ensure timely delivery and high-quality execution.
- Help Sales Enablement team, Customer Success Teams, Professional Services Team be up-to-date on product and product-related objections.
- Work closely with leadership and stakeholders to define product strategy, quarterly goals, key success metrics, and report the successes and roadblocks.
- Manage or Help in product launch along with Product Marketing.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing & Leadership on GTM strategy, positioning, packaging & pricing.
- 7+ years of work experience, with at least 5+ years experience working as a product manager/as a tech entrepreneur.
- Exceptionally astute at identifying user's pain points and needs, connecting the dots, and coming up with strategic solutions.
- Highly creative individual with a strong desire to innovate.
- Must have a track record of demonstrable experiences in analyzing and understanding data/usage trends and productizing these as insights.
- Hands-on knowledge of Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Metabase, or similar analytical tools.
- Ability to effortlessly communicate with a global audience and translate uncertainty and ambiguity into clear, crisp plans.
- Good understanding of modern platforms and frameworks, APIs, as well as issues related to scalability and performance.
- First-principles thinking & the ability to prioritize ruthlessly.
- Attention to detail and a fine design sense.
Job Role- https://lnkd.in/eG4PPWEb
Product Reviews- https://lnkd.in/e9bu7UU
If you are interested or want to know more about us, please DM me or if you have any friends in your network who will fit this role, please do refer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.