HR at Mindtickle
Views:111 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
MindTickle - Senior Product Manager - Analytics (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, Analytics to direct product development and ensure a high return on investment (ROI.) You'll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you're also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won't work, we'd like to meet you.
- Manage & be the product owner of a product stream of mindtickle's Platform.
- Understand Product & GTM strategy, market direction, competitive landscape and customer needs to build the Product Roadmap.
- Understand user behavior, discover customer problems and requirements, prioritize them & translate them into user stories.
- Understand complexities associated with scale and work closely with design & engineering to solve these challenges.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, program management, and QA closely to ensure timely delivery and high-quality execution.
- Help Sales Enablement team, Customer Success Teams, Professional Services Team be up-to-date on product and product-related objections.
- Work closely with leadership and stakeholders to define product strategy, quarterly goals, key success metrics, and report the successes and roadblocks.
- Manage or Help in product launch along with Product Marketing.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing & Leadership on GTM strategy, positioning, packaging & pricing.
- 5+ years of work experience, with at least 3+ years experience working as a product manager/as a tech -entrepreneur.
- Exceptionally astute at identifying user's pain points and needs, connecting the dots, and coming up with strategic solutions.
- Highly creative individual with a strong desire to innovate.
- Must have a track record of demonstrable experiences in analyzing and understanding data/usage trends and productizing these as insights.
- Hands-on knowledge of Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Metabase, or similar analytical tools.
- Ability to effortlessly communicate with a global audience and translate uncertainty and ambiguity into clear, crisp plans.
- Good understanding of modern platforms and frameworks, APIs, as well as issues related to scalability and performance.
- First-principles thinking & the ability to prioritize ruthlessly.
- Attention to detail and a fine design sense.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.