MindTickle - Senior Product Designer (3-6 yrs)
MindTickle is world's leading SAAS platform for sales readiness founded in 2011 by graduates of IITs, ISB & Stanford. Today, our rapidly growing team consists of 350+ people working from Pune & California.
We are proud to be one of the very few category-defining Indian companies that has made a global mark. In addition, we are funded by top Silicon Valley investors, like - Canaan partners, NEA, Accel partners and Jyoti Bansal (founder, AppDynamics). Please read more about us through these links
Our culture: https://www.mindtickle.com/culture/
Great Place to Work: https://www.greatplacetowork.in/great/rated/50-great/MindTickle
If you are passionate about designing next-gen software applications that solve problems that matter and wow the users with the simplicity and ease of use, this job is for you. We are looking to add a rockstar Senior Product Designer to our team! As a Senior Product Designer, you are expected to own the design work in one or more product streams, and work hands-on to ensure a clean, minimal and engaging user experience on our web and mobile applications.
- Understanding and analyzing user and business requirements and converting them into design specs, task-flows, IAs, wireframes and UI.
- Tracking user engagement data, validating mock-ups with users and doing usability study for analyzing user experience and defining the UX strategy to continuously improve the user experience.
- Understanding user persona in-depth and developing a strong user empathy.
- Working closely with Product Managers, Engineers and QA team to ensure high quality and timely delivery of features.
- Collaborate with fellow designers to seek and provide feedback on work, ensure a high degree of quality, and build a cohesive UX for the product.
- Be enthusiastic to present the work to validate it, and at the same time evangelize user centered design, and user experience in general.
- Maintain a very high standard of user experience
Ideal candidate should have:
- 3+ years of experience in designing web/mobile applications (preferably B2B SaaS)
- Preferably a master's or bachelor's degree in design
- Visual portfolio to showcase previous work is a must have
- Very strong user empathy
- Must be an expert and advocate of UCD methodology and usability principles
- Ability to solve complex problem and present it as a simple and elegant experience in the product
- Creative and data-driven
- Proficient with creating information architecture, flows, story-boards, wireframes and UI
- Exceptional visual design, typography, and user experience design skills
- Experience with agile development processes and entrepreneurial attitude towards getting things done
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Hands on with tools like Balsamiq, Sketch/Photoshop for wireframing and design