HR at Mindtickle
Views:195 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
MindTickle - Recruitment Role - Leadership Hiring - Tech Domain (6-10 yrs)
- MindTickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world's most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
- With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, MindTickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like - Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
Job Brief :
We are looking for an experienced Tech - Leadership Recruiter to identify, engage and hire top talent into Leadership roles at MindTickle. If you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Design & Implement a data-driven recruiting strategy to attract top-tier leadership talent to MindTickle
- Manage end-to-end leadership-level search engagements from the inception of candidate contact to onboarding including research, Interviewing, negotiations, and onboarding.
- Support a positive candidate experience by continuously iterating on our engagement strategies and interview processes.
- Actively acquire talent Intelligence, market & candidate information to influence decisions within leadership hiring.
- Maintaining relationships with both internal stakeholders to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Effectively manage relationships with executive search firms.
- 6+ years of Technical leadership recruiting experience with at least 2 years in executive search/leadership hiring within a recruitment firm or in-house.
- Proven experience in identifying, engaging, and closing senior-level passive candidates.
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, senior leadership, and key stakeholders across the organization.
- Ability to define and execute search strategy with creative multi-channel sourcing in identifying and attracting top talent.
- Excellent communication and networking skills with high levels of ownership.
- A self-motivated and tenacious individual with a passion for recruiting.
- Hustler, with a strong can-do mentality, is joining us to build on a vision, not to do a job.
- Ability to work under pressure, tight timelines, and in a growing environment.
- Strong sense of excellence and will to do more and more.
Our Culture :
As an organization, it's our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.8/5) to see why our employees love us.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.