Head - Talent Acquisition at MindTickle Interactive Media Pvt Ltd
Views:4209 Applications:420 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
MindTickle - Product Manager (4-8 yrs)
MindTickle is world's leading SAAS platform for sales readiness founded in 2011 by graduates of IITs, ISB & Stanford. Today, our rapidly growing team consists of 250+ people working from Pune & California. We are proud to be one of the very few category-defining Indian companies that has made a global mark. In addition, we are funded by top Silicon Valley investors, like - Canaan partners, NEA, Accel partners and Jyoti Bansal (founder, AppDynamics).
- Manage & be the business owner of one of the product streams of MindTickle's Platform.
- Understand Market direction, competitive landscape & customer needs to build the Product Strategy & Product Roadmap.
- Work closely with leadership and stakeholders to define quarterly goals, key success metrics and report the successes and roadblocks.
- Discover customer problems and requirements, prioritise them & translate them into user stories.
- Collaborate with design, engineering and QA closely to ensure timely delivery and high quality execution.
- Help Sales Enablement team keep sales up-to-date on product and product related objections.
- Manage product launch with the help of Product Marketing.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on GTM strategy, positioning, packaging & pricing.
- 4+ years of work experience, with 2+ years experience working as a product manager/as a tech entrepreneur.
- Passion to drive things end-to-end from ideation to final packaging and deployment.
- Exceptionally astute at identifying user's pain-points and needs, connecting the dots, and coming up with strategic solutions. Highly creative individual with strong desire to innovate.
- Metric-driven. In-depth knowledge of Mixpanel, Google Analytics or a similar analytical tool for keeping track of product's success metrics would be preferred.
- First principles thinking & Ability to prioritise ruthlessly.
- Attention to detail and a fine design sense.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines in a frenetic and dynamic environment.
- A strong team player with ability to build cross-team partnerships and strategic alignment; and to influence without direct authority
- As an organisation, it's our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, such as:
- Annual workation - when the whole team travels to a hill station and works remotely.
- All meals catered at office; fully stocked pantry; sleeping rooms.
- Sponsorship for relevant conferences & professional events.
- But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.8/5) to see why our employees love us.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.