HR at Mindtickle
Views:152 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
MindTickle - Principal Product Manager - Integrations & Partnerships (8-15 yrs)
About Us :
Mindtickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world's most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, Mindtickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like - Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
Job Brief :
MindTickle is looking for a Principal Product Manager to drive the strategy and execution of one of its core streams - integration & partnership. As an energetic, inspirational, and passionate product owner you are required to develop a profound understanding of the evolving market needs to ensure that MindTickle builds a world-class well-integrated product and solutions to stay ahead of the curve and lead the category.
You will work very closely with the customers, marketers, sellers, engineers, & designers. As a product owner, you will share complete accountability & ownership to elevate the customer & partner experience through meaningful integrations & partnerships while working closely with other Product Streams.
Key Responsibilities :
- Owning product strategy, positioning, roadmap, product execution of a product stream of MindTickle Platform.
- Work closely with the partnership's team to evaluate market trends and align the product strategy with the go-to-market strategy.
Discover customer problems and requirements, prioritize them & translate them into user stories.
Collaborate with MindTickle's partners to build solutions that add significant value to mutual customers
Collaborate with design, engineering, and QA closely to ensure timely delivery and high-quality execution.
Help Sales Enablement team, Customer Success Team, Professional Services Team be up-to-date on product and product-related objections.
Work closely with leadership and stakeholders to define quarterly goals, key success metrics, and report the successes and roadblocks.
Manage or Help in product launch along with Product Marketing.
Understand Market direction, competitive landscape & customer needs to build the Product Strategy & Product Roadmap.
- 6+ years of work experience, with at least 4+ years experience working as a product manager/as a tech entrepreneur.
- Passion to drive things end-to-end from ideation to final packaging and deployment.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to translate uncertainty and ambiguity into clear, crisp plans.
- Ability to effortlessly communicate with a global audience.
- Exceptionally astute at identifying user's pain points and needs, connecting the dots, and coming up with strategic solutions.
- Highly creative individual with a strong desire to innovate and metric-driven.
-In-depth knowledge of Mixpanel, Google Analytics, or a similar analytical tool for keeping track of product success metrics would be preferred.
- First-principles thinking & ability to prioritize ruthlessly.
- Attention to detail and a fine design sense.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a frenetic and dynamic environment.
- A background in engineering or in the integration domain is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.