Head - Talent Acquisition at MindTickle Interactive Media Pvt Ltd
Views:501 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
MindTickle - Manager - Product Operations (3-6 yrs)
MindTickle is the world's leading SAAS platform for sales readiness founded in 2011 by graduates of IITs, ISB & Stanford. Today, our rapidly growing team consists of 350+ people working from Pune & California.
- We are proud to be one of the very few category-defining Indian companies that have made a global mark. In addition, we are funded by top Silicon Valley investors, like - Canaan Partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and Jyoti Bansal (founder, AppDynamics).
- You'll be an integral part of MindTickle's Product organization, working closely with the CPO & Head of Product Strategy & Operations, to drive strategic initiatives and responsibilities, particularly focusing on the product teams.
- MindTickle's product organization, including product management, design, and engineering functions, is growing at a pace of more than 2X over the last couple of years. We are also a high-performance organization - last year, we released 100 plus features and 1,000+ fixes & enhancements. Your overarching goal will be to add a method to this madness (aka - hyper-scaling- ) so that we can continue to ensure product quality, delivery predictability & business results.
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Own & drive strategic, high-priority initiatives across the product lifecycle.
- Work with product leadership to define and execute product strategy & roadmap.
- Provide oversight and execution support for product management & engineering teams, Identify and address key risk areas.
- Install & manage standard processes to help product organization scale effectively.
- Participate in resource allocation & roadmap planning.
- Contribute to organizational decision-making by providing analyses, data, situational awareness, and strategic inputs.
- Assume functional responsibilities within the product organization to bridge resources or skillset gaps, as necessary, from time to time.
- Come Help us build a great product and product organization!
Desired Qualifications & Skillset :
- 3-6 years of experience in program management, product management, or a related role, with a track record of consistent, outstanding achievements, and some experience of managing a team.
- Ability to create clarity when none exists, learn quickly, take initiatives, drive complex projects, and get things done.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing.
- Familiarity with software product development lifecycle and related processes.
- Deep expertise in some aspect of product management or engineering.
- Graduates and post-graduate degrees from Tier-1 institutions preferred (but NOT mandatory).
Our Culture :
As an organization, it's our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, such as :
- Annual workation - when the whole team travels to a hill station and works remotely.
- All meals catered at the office; fully stocked pantry; sleeping rooms.
- Sponsorship for relevant conferences & professional events.
- But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.9/5) to see why our employees love us.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.