HR at Mindtickle
Views:510 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
MindTickle - Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (6-7 yrs)
We are looking for an FP&A manager who will analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
The goal is to enable the company's leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company's objectives.
Key Responsibilities :
- Partner directly with the finance team and business leaders to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews.
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights.
- Work on corporate projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization.
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- To develop financial plans along with various business and technology teams with rigor on a bottom-up approach.
- Ensuring seamless operations of finance activities in the department and preparing monthly MIS for accounting functions and working on budgets as per US GAAP.
- To support month-end account closures, procedures, and corrections as needed.
- Handle Ad-hoc requests and problem-solving with a short turnaround time.
- Participate in & Drive standardization automation projects for process efficiency.
- A qualified CA or a Tier-1 MBA with 6-7 years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis.
- A professional with excellent communication and presentation skills, having an exceptional professional track record.
- Strong knowledge of accounting (US GAAP), finance, reporting, budgeting, business operations, strategic planning, and FP&A.
- Knowledge of Advance Excel, MS Office & PPT.
- An analytical mind.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Commercial and business awareness/acumen.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of NetSuite ERP will be an added advantage.
Our Culture :
As an organization, it's our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.7/5) to see why our employees love us.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.