MindTickle - Manager - BizOps & Strategy - CEO Office (3-8 yrs)
You'll be an integral part of MindTickle's Office of the CEO, working closely with the CEO, the Chief of staff and rest of the leadership team, to drive org-wide operational cadence and time-bound strategic initiatives. Your responsibilities would include:
Organizational goal planning:
- Drive the annual process to plan organizational goals, using OKRs or an alternate framework, for the whole organization.
- Ongoing performance tracking against the goal:.
- Define KPIs to measure progress towards the defined goals, across all functions.
- Install tools and systems to make the data collection process as automated as possible.
- Install regular review mechanisms, drive periodic review meetings and publish progress reports for the leadership team.
- Helping to bridge gaps between planning and execution.
- Help functional leaders identify gaps between plan and execution.
- Get cross-team conflicts & dependencies resolved. Drive cross-team projects, if required.
- Be an information hub. Know what various teams are working on, and help connect the dots that wouldnt otherwise get connected.
- Drive high-priority initiatives that cannot otherwise be done. List of these would be defined from time to time, in consultation with the Chief of Staff and the CEO
- In general, expect to work in highly ambiguous environments. You'd be required to create clarity where there is none.
- Often, when you pick up a project - someone else in the organization may think that it was their job. You must be able to work ego-free - be happy to let others take credit for the work, and embrace less-glamorous parts of the job that others don't want to do.
- This role will report to the Chief of Staff
- 3-6 years of experience in consulting, general management, operations or strategy roles with a track record of consistent, outstanding achievements. Experience in strategy consulting, starting up or fast-growing SaaS organizations is preferred.
- Hands on, operational experience with at least one function of a SaaS business, e.g. product development, sales, demand generation etc., would be a big plus.
- Ability to create clarity when none exists, learn quickly, take initiatives, drive complex projects and get things done
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with large, cross-functional, multi-geography teams.
- Graduates and/or post-graduate degree from a Tier-1 institution is preferred