HR at Mindtickle
Views:105 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
MindTickle - Manager - Accounts Payable - CA/CPA (8-12 yrs)
We are looking for an organized accounts payable manager to provide strong leadership to our accounts payable department and to ensure that the department runs smoothly. The accounts payable manager will be responsible for maintaining accurate records regarding payments to vendors, processing payments from clients, and training team members.
- Manage and supervise the accounts payable department and staff in the organization.
- Ensures that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies while functioning with accuracy and timeliness.
- Review and approve all POs, invoices, JEs in the system.
- Ensures that the accounts payable and the company's financial obligations are met efficiently.
- Oversee all payment transactions such as ACH, wires, EFT, and so on.
- Oversees all tax-related processes, TDS/GST/1099 tax information.
- Review BRS, Expense provision, various BS/Exp schedules, and other month-end activities.
- Prepare MoM variance commentary and present it to the management.
- Monitor data entry, validation, and processing of various types of invoices like general overhead, subcontractor, and Corporate card reimbursements.
- Keeps track of the status of all transactions taking place within the company and external vendors and contractors.
- Standardize procedures and work on automation to generate efficiency in-house.
- Audit support
- Provide meaningful insights to the Management about the trend of the expenses.
- Set up the processes to ensure that actual services/goods are received.
- Be active on the customer service front and be quick and accurate with communication.
- Keep track of the company's financial expenditures, maintain a database and provide reports as and when requested by supervisors.
- Hands-on experience with managing and supervising the accounts payable process and team.
- Masters in accounting, finance, or related field, CA / CPA preferred.
- 8 to 12 years of accounts payable experience.
- Strong Knowledge of financial transaction flows.
- Experience with leadership roles and display problem-solving capabilities.
- Must have substantial ERP AP system experience, as well as 1099 filing experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees, superiors, and other stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, assign, prioritize, evaluate, and supervise the work of subordinate employees performing the same or similar work.
- Ability to solve technical and non-technical accounting problems related to AP.
- Ability to supervise, coach, mentor, train, and evaluate work results.
- Good presentation skills.
- Preferred ERP knowledge - NetSuite, Oracle.
- Knowledge of Banking platforms for online payments.
As an organization, it's our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.7/5) to see why our employees love us.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.