MindTickle - Learning Consultant (7-10 yrs)
MindTickle is a rapidly growing organization and we are scaling our Content as a Service team. We are looking for someone who would bring in the experience, creative and visualization skills, and be a trusted partner to our customers, peers, and cross-functional teams for designing best-in-class enablement strategies. Your overarching goal would be to continue establishing Content as a Service team as a thought leader in the enablement program design space.
- Carve out creative, conventional, and unconventional learning strategies, aligning with customer's business objectives, for deploying engaging, bespoke enablement programs on MindTickle.
- Anchor learning projects from ideation to effectiveness evaluation.
- Act as the client's thought-partner during the analysis and solutioning phase of the development process.
- Provide expertise in enablement strategies through external benchmarking.
- Identify leading sources for best practices in learning design, delivery and technology to bring innovation and design excellence.
- Partner with other functions within the team and other MindTickle teams to ensure the quality standards are met during the content development cycle.
- Develop and review query documents, structure documents, scripts, PPTs and other collateral as a part of the solutioning process.
- Mentor IDs and Senior IDs. Conduct training sessions to continuously upskill the team.
- 7-10 years- experience delivering instructional design in a corporate environment.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated skills related to all phases of the instructional systems design model.
- Expert in MS Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of Articulate Storyline, Vyond, AfterEffects, and other content authoring tools.
- Excellent visualization skills.
- Experience with Learning solutions that take advantage of conventional and alternative learning strategies to meet the needs of the learner population and the business, which could include:-Ensuring an effective interface design, Leading content development and organization, Selecting media (images, audio, video, animation) that enhances the learner experience Authoring content Strong ability to work collaboratively and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills: ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.