MindTickle - Instructional Designer/Senior Instructional Designer (2-8 yrs)
- A critical component for the success of our customers is ensuring their sales team consumes the content created for them. MindTickle's Learning Architect team helps our customers on this journey. We are looking to grow this team.
- The Instructional Designer role at MindTickle goes beyond the traditional instructional design or content developer role. You would be expected to not only create content but to own the end-to-end project life-cycle including client management, story-boarding, visualization, content development & delivery.
- So, if this sounds like your cup of tea, we'd like to hear from you! (our office tea is pretty amazing!)
As an Instructional Designer, you will:
- Structure, chunk, and/or re-create existing customer content into material suitable for bite-sized learning
- Design and develop engaging content, primarily using tools like PowerPoint, Camtasia, Goanimate, amongst others
- Create project estimates and ensure timely delivery
- Work directly with internal and external stakeholders owning the project right up to its delivery
- Develop best practices on content creation for distributed and on-the-go sales teams
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing sales content to identify emerging patterns
What we think it takes to succeed as an Instructional Designer:
- Desire and curiosity to learn both technical and soft skills
- 2 - 8 years of experience as an instructional designer, content developer, or content designer.
- Must have experience of developing and designing content using PowerPoint
- Experience/knowledge in usage of authoring tools will certainly get you noticed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to structure content and good visualization skills
- Pro-activeness and an attitude to own & drive projects from ideation to final deployment.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines