HR at Mindtickle
Views:884 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
MindTickle - Growth Manager (5-12 yrs)
- Incubate new product offerings as we bring them to market, and shrink the time to achieve a strong product-market fit.
- Establish lighthouse accounts in new verticals and segments and in doing so forge a path to sustainable, scalable growth.
- Drive product innovation that's informed by a strong understanding of the market, trends, and an appreciation of MindTickle's strategic and competitive position.
- In partnership with the product team, apply creative thinking to run growth experiments/hacks that accelerate Subscription Growth and expansion of MindTickle use cases.
- Embedded with GTM teams and participate in sales motions to identify and optimize barriers posed by the product to the optimum selling/buying experience.
- Communicate/evangelize experiment roadmap, rationale, hypotheses, and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from PM peers, GTM teams, and executives.
- Understand and report on the direct revenue implications of product decisions.
- Define and analyze growth KPIs that inform the success of products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams - Product, Marketing, Sales, Design, User Experience, and Engineering to bring new products to market.
- 5+ years of work experience, 3+ years experience working in a growth role/as a tech entrepreneur.
- Strong understanding of B2B SaaS and Sales Technology stack.
- Self-starter: A bias towards action and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, and evolving work environment. Being able to roll up sleeves and go above and beyond to make things successful.
- Analytical: Ability to glean data from disparate sources and modeling in Excel. Making data-backed arguments.
- Problem solver: Ability to independently translate high-level goals into meaningful plans.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a frenetic and dynamic environment.
- A strong team player with the ability to build cross-team partnerships and strategic alignment; and to influence without direct authority.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.