MindTickle - Customer Success Manager (3-5 yrs)
We are in an interesting phase of our journey and are looking at early members who will lay the foundation of Customer Success here. This position will provide you the opportunity to tame different use cases across multiple industries and interact with some of the smartest individuals from other fast-growing companies that are our customers. We see this role requiring an intersection of three key skills - Business Acumen & Problem solving, Product Perspective, and People Skills.
Business Acumen & Problem Solving:
- Own book of business responsible for customer/product success and revenue growth.
- Understand customers business and program objectives.
- Understand and demonstrate value to the customer.
- Drive product adoption and ensure exceptional user experience.
- Discover and solve stated and not stated customer problems.
- Manage the entire customer lifecycle - onboarding, planning and implementation, deployment, and ongoing usage.
- Own all matters related to an account, including retention and upsell opportunities.
- Manage account health and identify opportunities to improve the product offering.
- Act as the voice of the customer for other teams within MindTickle, in particular, the product team.
- Understand the product philosophy and roadmap to be able to articulate these to the customers during discussions.
- Use analytics to identify usage patterns and create metrics.
- Develop a deep understanding of the MindTickle product.
- After all, you need to understand product capabilities to craft the perfect solution.
- Educate customers on MindTickle best practices and self-service.
- Work with cross-functional and cross-geographic teams to ensure customers realize their ROI, improve operations, scope new business opportunities, and identify areas for strategic growth.
- Manage customer expectations in terms of what the product can and cannot achieve.
- Collaborate with customers and be able to see situations from multiple perspectives.