HR at Mindtickle
Views:1218 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
MindTickle - Compensation & Benefits Analyst (4-12 yrs)
- Prepares the HR Budget and a compensation and benefits budget, including regular monitoring, reporting, and adjusting of the budget.
- Manage competitive analysis of compensation and employee benefit plans, programs and arrangements through periodic benchmarking and participation in market surveys.
- Provide competitive pay analysis and recommend short- and long-term incentive programs that address evolving organizational challenges.
- Ensure that compensation practices and programs are market competitive and attract, retain, and motivate employees.
- Manage broad-based compensation programs and merit cycles, including annual salary review, bonus, and equity planning.
- Benefits - Review, design, implement and communicate benefits programs and activities through robust analysis of market data, trends and participation in relevant market surveys.
- Monitor utilization of benefits and prevent cost escalation.
- Work on benefits harmonization across the divisions.
- Perform C&B Analytics that provide insights to business and leadership teams and assist them in decision making-
- Provides consulting and business partnering with leaders in achieving company objectives while providing the right benefits for Employees
- Analyze Division positions- internal equity and take corrective actions as needed.
Education and Experience :
- Master's degree required, preferably in business or quantitative field and/or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Consulting companies background is mandatory.
- Compensation, benefits and/or HR certifications desirable.
- 4+ years of experience in Compensation & Benefits.
- Global experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement incentive compensation and employee benefit programs.
- Experience to manage change within a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills matched with strong communication skills required to translate technical concepts into clear direction and guidance.
- Demonstrated business partnership and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly competent in bench-marking and measurement with a desire to drive continuous improvement in performance measures and outcomes for the business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.