HR at Mindtickle
Views:1132 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
MindTickle - Compensation & Benefits Analyst (4-12 yrs)
- Prepares the HR Budget and a compensation and benefits budget, including regular monitoring, reporting, and adjusting of the budget.
- Manage competitive analysis of compensation and employee benefit plans, programs and arrangements through periodic benchmarking and participation in market surveys.
- Provide competitive pay analysis and recommend short- and long-term incentive programs that address evolving organizational challenges.
- Ensure that compensation practices and programs are market competitive and attract, retain, and motivate employees.
- Manage broad-based compensation programs and merit cycles, including annual salary review, bonus, and equity planning.
- Benefits - Review, design, implement and communicate benefits programs and activities through robust analysis of market data, trends and participation in relevant market surveys.
- Monitor utilization of benefits and prevent cost escalation.
- Work on benefits harmonization across the divisions.
- Perform C&B Analytics that provide insights to business and leadership teams and assist them in decision making-
- Provides consulting and business partnering with leaders in achieving company objectives while providing the right benefits for Employees
- Analyze Division positions- internal equity and take corrective actions as needed.
Education and Experience :
- Master's degree required, preferably in business or quantitative field and/or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Consulting companies background is mandatory.
- Compensation, benefits and/or HR certifications desirable.
- 4+ years of experience in Compensation & Benefits.
- Global experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement incentive compensation and employee benefit programs.
- Experience to manage change within a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills matched with strong communication skills required to translate technical concepts into clear direction and guidance.
- Demonstrated business partnership and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly competent in bench-marking and measurement with a desire to drive continuous improvement in performance measures and outcomes for the business.