Founder & CEO at Mindseed
Views:1726 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:272
MindSeed - Head - Finance - CA (8-15 yrs)
- Mindseed's vision is to change the world by unlocking each person's learning potential. Mindseed believes in Personalized Learning path for each child.
- We currently have 50 pre-schools across Maharashtra and Gujarat serving over 3000 students The expansion plan will allow us to add 100 additional schools thereby serving a total of 9000 students in one year.
- These numbers are more than just isolated data points. Taken together, they represent the immense potential of growing the number of change agents within the edu - space of our country.
Vision for the role :
- Responsible for general leadership related to finance of the Company.
- Setting of tasks, motivating of employees, defining & clarifying of goals, as well as day-to-day operations.
- Work closely with other top-ranking executives in the Company.
- Monitor the financial health of the organization, including keeping careful tabs on its regular transactions, investments and any business deals that affect the bottom line.
- Be well-versed in the company's financial statements, as well as in the internal budget.
- Financial Reporting : Responsible for composing and issuing financial reports that are given out to investors, regulatory agencies and other stakeholders.
- Auditing : Conduct regular audits of expenditures, assets and liabilities, making sure the recorded figures are verifiable and accurate.
- Planning : Planning for the company's financial future by drawing up short- and long-term plans, as well as coordinating with top executives about the company's direction.
- Risk Management : Outlining possible financial risks and weighing the comparative benefit of certain potential courses of action.
- Build External Relationships : Build outside relationships with stakeholders (banks, stockholders etc.) with a financial interest of the Company.
- Fundraising : Develop & Implement a fund raising plan for raising funds through Banks, PE, VC etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Proven working experience in fundraising, planning & financial reporting
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Knowledge of CS
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Education and Work Experience :
- 8 to 15 years of experience