Human Resources at Mindler Education Private Limited
Views:3457 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:220
Mindler - Product Manager (2-5 yrs)
Mindler's disruptive career assessment and counseling products are loved by thousands of users globally, and it is growing at a very fast pace. We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join our awesome team, including people from ISB, Harvard, IIT, and other top-tier institutes.
Product Manager will be responsible to take the Mindler product to the next level, by introducing new features, and working on related products. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will work with the leadership team to carve out a roadmap to make Mindler the go-to platform for every career-related and make it the largest career guidance platform.
1. A disruptive product loved by thousands of users
2. A passion to help millions of students discover their perfect career
3. A team of aces, from IIT, ISB, Harvard, Delhi University and other top-tier schools to work with
4. A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
5. A huge appetite for new, creative and implementable ideas
6. A venture recognized and supported by IIM Ahmedabad, ISB Hyderabad, and Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
1. Graduate/Post Graduate with 2-5 year of relevant experience
2. Work closely with multiple teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
3. Launch and manage tactical acquisition and use campaigns to meet yearly objectives
4. Experience of working on wireframes, and getting it translated to exceptional designs with the UI team
5. Strong UX and interaction design skills
6. Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
7. Excellent problem-solving skills
1. Resume screening
2. Telephonic interview
3. Up to 2 rounds of F2F interview
Compensation: up to INR 15 lakhs p.a.
Mindler is the world's most-advanced career guidance platform, which enables students discover their unique potential to take well-informed career decisions. Designed and developed by alumni from Harvard, ISB, IIT and world's leading psychometricians, Mindler blends machine learning with strategic human interventions to minimise the human bias in career decision making. Mindler's career assessment evaluates students on 56 parameters across 5 dimensions to recommend best-fit career and stream matches. Mindler is the most-awarded career development platform, and is a one-stop destination for all your career needs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.