Mindlance - Senior Data Analyst (5-8 yrs)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, other quantitative disciplines, or related fields
- 5-8 years of relevant analytical experiences that can translate into defining strategic vision into requirements and working with the best engineers, product managers, and data scientists
- Ability to conduct data analysis, develop and test hypothesis and deliver insights with minimal supervision
- Experience identifying and defining KPI's using data for business areas such as Sales, Consumer Behaviour, Supply Chain etc.
- Exceptional SQL skills
- Experience with modern visualization tool stack, such as: Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Knowledge of open-source, big data and cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Hive, Snowflake etc.
- Experience with retail or ecommerce domains is a plus
- Support and troubleshoot issues (data & process), identify root cause, and proactively recommend sustainable corrective actions by collaborating with engineering/product teams
- Communicate actionable insights using data, often for the stakeholders and non-technical audience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.