CEO at Milton Financial Market Research Institute LLC
Views:666 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Milton Financial Market Research Institute - Quant Researcher (2-15 yrs)
Quantitative Investment Strategies and Research (QISR) within Milton Financial Market Research Institute (MiltonFMR) is responsible for advising clients in quantitative portfolio management. We use advanced quantitative methods to develop and test investment portfolios for hedge funds, mutual funds and non-institutional clients. QISR offers research for multi-asset strategies, as well as equity strategies, including both actively managed portfolios and portfolios that closely track an index. Clients include public, corporate and charitable institutions, high net-worth individuals, retail investors, and various portfolio management groups within the division. Members of QISR work closely together in teams of junior and senior professionals, providing a unique environment for outstanding candidates to learn and apply advanced financial and econometric methods to all aspects of the investment process.
We are looking for:
- Highly motivated individual with a zeal for financial markets and experienced python programmer.
- Familiarity/experience with some of the following libraries: Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn, Theano, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Pandas.
- Working experience with financial market related libraries beneficial but not necessary: see https://miltonfmr.com/complete-list-of-libraries-packages-and-resources-for-quants/#Python
- Applicants have a solid understanding of statistics. Programming experience in R beneficial.
- Application of machine learning to financial market related problems.
- Describe the steps required to develop and test an ML-driven trading strategy.
- Develop and test your own ideas.
- Excellent quantitative, problem solving and analytical skills
- Write research articles with code so that it can be replicated by clients.
- Additional required financial expertise and background will be acquired on the job (direct training via Zoom meetings).
- Team player and strong work ethic.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Compensation to be discussed (result oriented: basic salary + bonus (for reaching milestones)).
- Working hours (30 hours/week).
- Work from home.
- After trial period transfer to an office location in your domicile country/city.
ABOUT Milton Financial Market Research Institute LLC
At Milton Financial Market Research Institute LLC, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs.