Partner at Millingtonia Capital
Views:359 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Millingtonia Capital - Fund Accountant/Controller (4-12 yrs)
Fund Accountant/Controller - Established GIFT City Cat III Fund
We are seeking a Fund Accountant / Controller for a Cat III investment fund based in GIFT City near Ahmedabad. The fund is run by two long time Wall Street investment professionals who are from India and have over fifteen years of India investing experience. Email resumes to HR@millingtonia.com.
Responsibilities of the role include :
(1) Performs duties related to all investment, fund and management company accounting
(2) reconciles positions, NAV and cash on a daily basis
(3) maintains firms books and regulatory records/compliances
(4) monitors leverage and ensures fund is posting required margin on all accounts
(5) prepares tax returns, quarterly tax estimates, year-end financial statements; and
(6) coordinates with external auditors and ad-hoc requests from investors.
Must have relevant experience in either :
(1) statutory audit for a company or private equity / venture capital / public equity fund / bank OR
(2) accounting for a buy side fund OR
(3) working with a fund accounting service provider. Ideally a minimum of 4 plus years of experience.
Salary - Competitive with industry with significant room for growth as the firm grows.
Location - The person will be based out of GIFT city in Ahmedabad. Must either be living within a short commute from GIFT City or be willing to relocate.
What we are looking for? Someone eager and hungry who takes initiative and wants to be part of building a great investment firm. Someone who is hard working and responsible and is comfortable delivering in a fast paced environment. The plan is to grow the firm over time in a measured manner. Plenty of room for growth given the opportunity we see ahead for India and for the firm.