Human Resources at Milkbasket
Views:813 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Milkbasket - Program Manager - Customer Experience - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-3 yrs)
1. Analyzing, planning and implementing customer experience enhancement programs across all business functions to create an enhanced unified user journey across the platform.
2. Collaborating with Customer Care Operations, Product and Technology stakeholders to identify new enhancements, current gaps and aligning the future approach.
3. Shape ideas into real projects propositions with accompanying BRDs/vision documents and Proposed ROIs.
4. Define a road map for NPS for the business, ideate the strategy and implement in collaboration with CC operations to deliver NPS above industry standards.
5. Ideate and define automation capabilities for the customer experience journey like Customer Information Management System (CIMS), Chatbots, ORM Platform and CRM tools etc.
6. Planning to upgrade tools and systems used by the Customer Care team to the next level and drive the digital transformation for the better customer experience.
7. Establish an appropriate tracking methodology to ensure all projects are carried to plan within defined timelines.
8. Identifying customer needs, evaluating customer feedback and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences by aligning process improvements.
Desired Candidate profile :-
- Tier 1 with 1-3 years of post-MBA experience.
- Should have data driven decision making and data interpretation skills.
- Should understand the customer excellence domain and should be able to devise business strategy based on analytical reviews.
- Candidates with experience in a fast growing e-commerce startup would be preferred.