Manager - Human Resources at Milkbasket
Views:1073 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Milkbasket - Product Manager - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB/MDI (4-10 yrs)
Key Roles/Responsibilities -
- Drive strategic innovation to generate new product ideas define a key business charter.
- Gather insights from across teams within the Org and conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/analysis
- Continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher conversion, engagement and retention.
- Internalize and deeply understand Milk basket - mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of your specific team
- Manage all aspects of the product life cycle, including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, customer needs, requirement/use case definition.
- Create, define and align technology, design, ops and business stakeholders on product roadmap. Should be able to balance between short term needs and long term product evolution.
Experience & Skills Required
- 7+ years of total experience & 4+ years of product management experience in a Consumer Internet set-up
- B.Tech/MBA is must have from a Tier-1colleges.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Experience in grocery/e-commerce domain is good to have.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Tech background with a good understanding of data, metrics and building models is preferred
- Product grasp - capable of taking business metrics, breaking them into investment areas, and leading thought in these areas.