Milkbasket - Manager - Delivery Operations (4-10 yrs)
Delivery Operations Manager
- The Delivery Operations Manager will oversee all aspects of Pick, Pack, and Delivery Operations and will be responsible for overall metrics related to it.
- The metrics include overall refund percentage, timely completion of deliveries, and customer escalations.
- The individual will manage a team of Pick-Pack and Last Mile Delivery AM/DM.
Key Focus Areas:
Delivery Night Operations:
- Take overall responsibility of metrics related to Delivery Night Operations which include Pick & Pack Operations, and Last Mile Delivery.
- Ensure that respective AM/DM meet their respective targets and overall metrics is met.
- Closely monitor Hub cost tracker related to Delivery Night Operations and ensure accurate tracking.
- Properly monitor all customer escalations related to Delivery Night Operations and make proactive efforts to minimize them.
- Manage all stakeholders (Inventory, Fresh & Vegetables, HR) responsible for smooth operations.
- Oversee manpower planning for efficient utilization of resources for Night operations.
- Assets and manpower (Full Timers, and Part Timers) planning for capacity expansion of existing Hub.
- Oversee requirements of new cluster or society launces and ensure overall customer satisfaction of new users.
Experience: Over 4 years of prior experience in Delivery Operations or Warehouse Management and a total experience of 5-8 years in Warehouse Management, E-commerce Fulfilment, or similar role in operations preferably in fast-growing start-up, manufacturing, or service setup.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills
- Experience of developing and maintaining key stakeholder relations
Leadership/Managerial Attributes: Managed Hub operations with 100+ manpower in prior roles