Human Resources at Milkbasket
Views:786 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Milkbasket - Manager - Consumer Insights - IIM/FMS/ISB/MDI (2-5 yrs)
Consumer Insights Manager
Key Deliverables :
1. Lead and develop the insights function driving a prioritised roadmap of research programs (Qualitative & Quantitative)
2. Ability to execute research requirements end-to-end from decoding the objective, scoping & dissemination the output to relevant stakeholders
3. Design and execute customer feedback programs to measure the impact of various new product developments, marketing campaigns, general customer perception and feedback.
4. Analysing data and connecting the dots from the research to craft meaningful narratives for the business.
5. User feedback before we start developing any product feature.
6. User feedback after we have launched a product feature (say understanding from customers about subscribe to save, positives and negatives both), from customers who are on subscription and customers who are not on subscription.
7. Understanding of marketing campaigns we do, do customers even understand what kind of campaigns we run (how can we tweak them for better adoption).
8. General out calling to gauge brand perception.
Experience Required :
1. Experience in eCommerce industry and marketing/market research/customer insights team
2. MBA or Master's degree (preferably) from Tier 1 institute.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and strong analytical skills
4. Excellent written communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.