Manager - Human Resources at Milkbasket
Views:767 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Milkbasket - Lead - Quality Assurance (7-9 yrs)
- Quality Assurance Lead (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our customer care (CC) agents who deal with our existing and potential customers. The QA will monitor inbound and outbound chats, calls, emails responses and social media responses to assess agents demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing CC quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall Milkbasket customer's experience
- Participates in design of chat/call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs chat/call monitoring and provides trend data to the management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Leads a team of QAs to ensure they are following the Quality guidelines
- Monitors customer care email responses, escalation management and social media responses.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Provides feedback to CC team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review. Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL SET & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- 7+ years Call Center Experience
- Bachelor/Master's Degree
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills (Both English + Hindi);
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care;
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter;
- Focus on quality and customer service;
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills;
- Solid time management skills;
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company;
- Creative ability & writing proficiency;
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment;
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel);
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.