Talent Acquisition at Milkbasket
Views:1083 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Milkbasket - Lead - Payroll & Compliance (4-5 yrs)
Lead - Payroll & Compliances
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead payroll processing and administration for on-roll and contract staff cadre across business premises pan-India as per group guidelines - ensure 100% accuracy and timeliness for all activities.
- Manage labor compliance and statuary provisions for the business, drive group's framework for compliance and control requirements.
- Define and establish payroll and compliance SLAs internally and with external stakeholders (staffing vendors), including monitoring vendor performance against service level agreements (SLAs) and issue resolution.
- Carry out regular review of processes and data related to Payroll, Leave, Full & Final Settlement etc. to ensure audit readiness.
- Responsible for HR Operations activities like employee confirmation, transfer, promotions, exit management in line with group guidelines.
- Deploy automation strategy in designing reliable and integrated solutions to provide seamless & consistent experience to both on-roll and associate cadre staff.
Desired Profile :
- Should have previous experience of leading payroll for on-roll and large distributed contract workforce while managing a team of 1-2 payroll specialists.
- Hands on experience with SAP & Oracle applications is preferred
- Having sound knowledge of salary taxation, Statutory Compliances , etc.
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills
- Prior experience with HRIS systems, reporting and data analytics
- Have a sound knowledge of labour laws and statutory compliances
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.