Manager - Human Resources at Milkbasket
Views:1777 Applications:549 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Milkbasket - Assistant Manager - Performance Marketing (2-6 yrs)
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
- Test new channels and trends (such as voice search, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Digital Out of Home, etc.)
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
- Estimation and allocation of budgets, targeting and segmentation, evaluation of the performance of each channel, and forecasting the performance of campaigns.
- Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- Devise long-term development strategies for product categories
- Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
- Make forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory
- Assume responsibility of budget development and revenue for category
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.