Manager - HR at Milkbasket
Views:7528 Applications:768 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Milkbasket - Assistant Manager/Manager - Supply Chain Operations (2-8 yrs)
- An innovative Operations leader with superior analytical and strong execution capabilities
- Has knowledge and experience in direct-to-customer fulfillment operations, delivery operations, as well as excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Finds practical and simple solutions to complex problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality
- Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving, and communication skills to influence business and technical audiences
- Helps develop long-term department strategies and significantly influences the cross-company project development and delivery processes and standards.
Basic Qualifications :
- Candidates must be independent and flexible, with solid communication skills, and a strong customer focus
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on issue
- Candidate must have basic Supply Chain and Planning knowledge through work experience or coursework
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- At least 2-3 years of experience as an Operations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Engineering/Management background in preferred
Shift : Night Shift
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.